Book Condition: Used: Very Good. Dust Jacket Condition: Very Good.
- Gauntys Best of British: Its Called Great Britain, Not Rubbish Britain;
- Action, Knowledge, and Will!
Visit Seller's Storefront. We guarantee the condition of every book as it's described on the Abebooks web sites.
Pharmaceutical applications of Mid-IR and Raman spectroscopy.
If you've changed your mind about a book that you've ordered, please use the Ask bookseller a question link to contact us and we'll respond within 2 business days. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
- Introduction to Infrared and Raman Spectroscopy - 2nd Edition.
- The Role of Air-Sea Exchange in Geochemical Cycling.
- Pharmaceutical applications of Mid-IR and Raman spectroscopy.;
List this Seller's Books. Payment Methods accepted by seller. AbeBooks Bookseller Since: 28 November Items related to Introduction to Infrared and Raman Spectroscopy.
Home Norman B. Wiberley Introduction to Infrared and Raman Spectroscopy.
Wiberley Published by Academic Press, Condition: Used: Very Good Hardcover. In fact, it has all of the ingredients for an excellent introductory text on IR and Raman spectroscopy This book should be on the desk of every spectroscopist and everyone involved with IR and Raman spectra of organic molecules.
Introduction to Infrared and Raman Spectroscopy
In addition, it is a great starting place for anyone interested in learning about vibrational spectroscopy. The quality of this text is not surprising, since Norm Colthup is the father of this field. At American Cyanamid, he did much of the basic work correlating infrared frequencies with functional groups, and he remains the most expert person I know in the interpretation of infrared spectra. Vibrational and Rotational Spectra.
Infrared and Raman spectroscopy
IR Experimental Considerations. Molecular Symmetry. The Vibrational Origin of Group Frequencies.
- Worship his majesty.
- Introduction to Infrared and Raman Spectroscopy - Semantic Scholar.
- Sustainable Carbon Materials from Hydrothermal Processes!
- Introduction to Infrared and Raman Spectroscopy.
- How Markets Really Work: Quantitative Guide to Stock Market Behavior.
- Change Password!
Methyl and Methylene Groups. Triple Bonds and Cumulated Double Bonds.
Olefin Groups. Aromatic and Heteroaromatic Rings. Carbonyl Compounds. Ethers, Alcohols, And Phenols. The Theoretical Analysis of Molecular Vibrations. Du kanske gillar. Lifespan David Sinclair Inbunden. Inbunden Engelska, Spara som favorit.